Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello World

Over the last few years I have been taking photos of various events and festivals in Europe and publishing them on my website. All this time I wanted to write about my travel and these events but never found the time or courage as writing is not one of my strong skills. 2011 July my girlfriend and I decided to spend a few months in India so that we could spend some time with my family and travel a bit around India. The idea was that that I could work in Trivandrum Kerala and she could practice her play therapy while we are here.

Things haven't quite worked out the way we planned as I ended up working in Chennai and the three month trip becoming a six month trip! So I have decided to make the best out of the situation and start writing about our experiences in India and post some photos. Hope you enjoy the posts. It also gives me an opportunity to go through my back-catalog of photos and create some blogs.

 Cheers San

No comments:

Post a Comment